Custom Search
Grocery Stores > Online weekly flyers > Foodland Flyer Ontario Canada
Discuss this flyer
Report broken link
HELP  

View Foodland flyer
The flyer may have been blocked, please click the link to view the flyer
Please note that content is provided by the retailer. Please verify pricing and availability before purchase.
Coupons from flyers cannot be printed for use in stores or perceived valid for online purchases.
Share your thoughts on this week's Foodland flyer:
Which are the good deals and are there any coupons to help save even more?

8   Responses

Flyer week: Oct 04, 13 - Oct 10, 13

ron - turkey
commented on Oct 4 2013 12:20PM
The flyer arrived at noon in Sundridge. I went to buy an advertised turkey at $.99 per lb. at 2:00 pm. They are all gone! What a disgusting game - bring in enough to get you hooked but not to provide! This store makes this a common practice. It is disgraceful.

Flyer week: Jun 01, 12 - Jun 07, 12

Jill - Essex
commented on Jun 6 2012 10:35AM
I can never understand how Foodland stays in business and why so many folks still shop there in our town..No Frills has superior deals compared to Foodland.Last week I saved close to $49 which I would have spent had I purchased all my items at Foodland instead of No Frills..Perhaps they should consider price matching if they want to continue to get the local business.I do go to Foodland once a week to purchase deli and bakery items but other then that all other items I buy from No Frills..They have to be loosing major business.

For example their Bounty paper towels are at least $3 more then what I pay at No Frills..That can only mean one thing..They are makinmg a huge mark up and are not thinking about their customers.Being on a senior's pension I can't imagine being able to survive if I had no choice to shop at Foodland.

Jill - Essex
commented on Jun 6 2012 10:34AM
I can never understand how Foodland stays in business and why so many folks still shop there in our town..No Frills has superior deals compared to Foodland.Last week I saved close to $49 which I would have spent had I purchased all my items at Foodland instead of No Frills..Perhaps they should consider price matching if they want to continue to get the local business.I do go to Foodland once a week to purchase deli and bakery items but other then that all other items I buy from No Frills..They have to be loosing major business.

For example their Bounty paper towels are at least $3 more then what I pay at No Frills..That can only mean one thing..They are makinmg a huge mark up and are not thinking about their customers.Being on a senior's pension I can't imagine being able to survive if I had no choice to shop at Foodland.

Flyer week: Aug 26, 11 - Sep 01, 11

Jill - Hamburger HElper
commented on Aug 29 2011 5:30PM
Pamela..If you are paying 2/5 for this product it is only $2.23 at No Frills for the brand name..

Jill - Hamburger HElper
commented on Aug 29 2011 4:09PM
Pamela..If you are paying 2/5 for this product it is only $2.23 at No Frills for the brand name..

Jill - over priced
commented on Aug 29 2011 4:07PM
I live in the town of Essex and after comparing prices with this week's flyer I ended up saving over $13 on the simple basics after shopping at our No Frills store..The exact same BRAND NAME products was more money at Foodland even though it was on sale there..How can they call it a sale when they can't even sell the item cheaper then the original price at No Frills..I am slowly fading out of our local Foodland..As it is now the only reason I go there is because they have a deli but the prices over all are way too expensive..Everything so far is at least $1 or more above what No Frills are and many times sometimes well over the $2 mark even when the items are on sale.

Flyer week: Feb 18, 11 - Feb 24, 11

Patti - Grapes
commented on Feb 21 2011 9:59AM
I recently purchased some grapes at the Foodland in Tilbury On. The flyer stated extra large grapes for $1.27. 75% were the size of small marbles and the other 25% were the size of small peas. No wonder people don't shop there often.

Flyer week: Aug 07, 09 - Aug 13, 09

dianna hansen
commented on Aug 7 2009 3:19PM
i love foodland coopons


Add your thoughts:

Please note that GrocerySavings.ca does not represent nor have any affiliations with Foodland. So please do not post any comments directed at Foodland on this page. You are better off contacting them directly.

Name: (Required)
Comment title: (Optional)
Comment: (Required)

Please enter the word you see below:
Please note that GrocerySavings.ca does not represent nor have any affiliations with Foodland.